Best Betting Tips ⚽ Portland Timbers 1-1 FC Cincinnati Prediction | Turkish Cup
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 29.
Kick-off: 03:30 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
EVENT: Portland Timbers – FC Cincinnati
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Portland Timbers qualified as group winners (W2, D1) in the MLS is Back Tournament, and are favourites here after scoring precisely two goals in all three matches. Subsequently, eight of their last nine MLS fixtures have now featured over 2.5 goals.
- The Timbers scored the opener in all three group stage matches, twice within the first half. Overall though, those matches saw 60% of the goals arrive during the second half. Both wins came by a tight 2-1 scoreline, and with two red cards (total) and 4.33 yellow cards (average), those three group stage clashes were hard-fought.
- After being thumped 4-0, Cincinnati turned things around with two straight wins ‘to nil’, and qualified as second in their group. Seven of their last ten MLS matches have now seen just one or neither side score, and seven featured under 2.5 goals.
- Effective or lucky or both, regardless, Cincinnati won two of their three group stage matches despite losing the total shots on goal count 8-13 and total corner count 7-19 across all three matches, whilst also seeing less ball possession in two of the three games.
- Players to watch: Jeremy Ebobisse scored precisely one goal in all three group stage matches for Portland, opening the scoring twice. Meanwhile, 19-year old Frankie Amaya (CIN) registered one goal and two yellow cards in three group stage matches.
- Stat attack: Portland have scored precisely two goals in five of their last nine MLS matches, but have scored more than two in just one of their last 16.
- Just three of Portland’s last 15 MLS fixtures have been decided by a margin of two or more goals (W6, D4, L5).
- Cincinnati’s three group stage matches all featured one yellow card between the 35th minute and HT.
|Head-to-head matches: PORTLAND TIMBERS – FC CINCINNATI|
|17.03.19||MLS||FC Cincinnati||Portland Timbers||3 : 0|