Best Betting Tips ⚽ Pohang 2-0 Busan Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Pohang – Busan Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 10.
Kick-off: 06:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 1
EVENT: Pohang – Busan
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Just one defeat and four clean sheets across the last five home H2Hs (W2, D2, L1) is a strong indication of why Pohang are favourites for this clash. That, coupled with the fact they ended last season’s K League 1 (KL1) on a seven-game unbeaten streak at home (W5, D2), makes it likely that they will continue a run that has seen them net in all but three of their previous 25 home league fixtures.
- Still, a close game could be on the cards considering eight of Pohang’s last nine KL1 home wins came via a one-goal margin, whilst five of their previous six league defeats here saw both teams score.
- Busan entered the top-flight through the play-offs after netting a league-high average of 2.0 goals per game during their successful promotion campaign, ending the second-tier season with just two losses on the road (W9, D7, L2). Three clean sheets from their last three competitive matches also shows their defensive qualities.
- Up front, the visitors have scored at least twice in six of their previous seven away matches, despite netting the opener in just three of those games. Busan tend to be decisive in victory though, with seven of their last nine away wins coming via at least a two-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Stanislav Iljutcenko has been his side’s first goalscorer in six of the seven matches he’s found the net for Pohang. Meanwhile, Lee Dong-Jun’s previous five goals for Busan all came after half-time.
- Stat attack: There’s been over 2.5 second-half goals in four of Pohang’s last five home matches.
- There’s been at least one goal after the 75th minute in Busan’s previous four away games.
- The previous three league H2Hs saw the opener scored by the 20th minute.
- Across the last 12 league H2Hs, the away side on the day has won five, whilst the home side on the day has won just three.
|Head-to-head matches: POHANG – BUSAN|
|19.04.17||CUP||Busan||Pohang||1 : 0
(0 : 0)
|04.10.15||KL1||Pohang||Busan||2 : 0|
|20.06.15||KL1||Busan||Pohang||1 : 2|
|05.05.15||KL1||Pohang||Busan||1 : 2|
|05.10.14||KL1||Pohang||Busan||0 : 0|