Best Betting Tips ⚽ Philadelphia Union 1-0 New England Revolution Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 26.
Kick-off: 03:30 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
EVENT: Philadelphia Union – New England Revolution
TIPS: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.62@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Prediction and Preview
- Philadelphia Union are favourites here as they take on New England Revolution – a side they have beaten in four of the last five H2Hs (D1). The Union scored an average of 2.6 goals across those five matches, whilst conceding just 0.67. They netted in all five second halves across those meetings too, scoring in both halves during three.
- They went unbeaten in the group stage (W2, D1) after netting the opener in all three matches – as they have done in four of the last five H2Hs. Curiously, four of the six total goals across Philadelphia’s group stage matches were struck from the 60th to 75th minute.
- New England Revolution also went unbeaten in the group stage (W1, D2). Scoring just two goals in those three matches, a strong defence was key. As a result, none of their three matches featured over 2.5 goals, and not a single goal was scored in the first half.
- Seeing the least ball possession in two of their three group stage games, the Revs instead dominated set pieces, winning the corner count in all three matches and winning the most free-kicks in two. Indeed, they’ve won the most corners in three of the last four H2Hs as well (D1, L3).
- Players to watch: Jakob Glesnes has been lively for Philadelphia, with a goal and three yellow cards in five MLS matches. Meanwhile, Adam Buksa has two goals in his last four MLS appearances for the Revs, scoring their only goal on both occasions.
- Stat attack: The last five H2Hs featured 4.4 yellow cards on average.
- Five of the last eight H2Hs have featured over 2.5 goals – 70.37% of the total goals across those eight matches were struck in the second half.
- The Revs have received as many, or more yellow cards, as their opponents on the day in four of their last five MLS fixtures.
|Head-to-head matches: PHILADELPHIA UNION – NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION|
|27.06.19||MLS||New England Revolution||Philadelphia Union||1 : 1|
|05.05.19||MLS||Philadelphia Union||New England Revolution||6 : 1|
|26.08.18||MLS||Philadelphia Union||New England Revolution||1 : 0|
|12.08.18||MLS||New England Revolution||Philadelphia Union||2 : 3|
|04.03.18||MLS||Philadelphia Union||New England Revolution||2 : 0|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION