Best Betting Tips ⚽ Peterborough 2-1 QPR Predictions | Championship
Peterborough – QPR Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 23.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 14
EVENT: Peterborough – QPR
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Peterborough – QPR Preview
- Wednesday’s night’s 2-1 victory against fellow relegation-threatened Hull City was enough to lift Peterborough out of the drop zone. There’s no time to rest on their laurels though, as there’s just a two-point cushion to the drop zone ahead of this visit of QPR, a H2H in which Peterborough have a decent historical edge when playing host (W7, D3, L3).
- Boss Darren Ferguson will be all too aware that Peterborough’s chances of victory could hinge on shutting out a potent ‘Rangers’ attack, but the 26 goals ‘Posh’ have conceded this season – the most of any side in the Championship – certainly won’t fill the Scotsman with confidence. Neither will the fact he is burdened with a winless managerial record against the ‘R’s’ (D2, L1).
- QPR’s surprise promotion push continues to gather momentum after picking up a late victory against Blackburn, but an elusive second away league win of the season is holding them back from slogging it out with the big hitters. They will look for that here and will likely fight hard for it as their never say die attitude has been a contributing factor in their renewed Premier League hopes, as four of their six Championship wins this season saw the decisive goal arrive beyond the 65th minute.
- Beyond QPR’s late goal scoring exploits, boss Mark Warburton can also bask in the glory of the formidable record his side have when falling behind. QPR have claimed the second-most points when falling behind in the Championship (nine), hot on the tails of Coventry (ten), which has been essential as they have trailed at some point in nine of their 13 league games this season.
- Players to watch: Any home victory could hinge on the exploits of Siriki Dembélé, who has three goal involvements (2G, 1A) across their three Championship wins. Meanwhile, Ilias Chair has scored the decisive goal in QPR’s last three league victories.
- Hot stat: The last five winners in this H2H have won ‘to nil’.