Best Betting Tips ⚽ Peru 1-0 Venezuela Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Peru – Venezuela Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 6.
Kick-off: 02:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup – Qualification – Round 6
EVENT: Peru – Venezuela
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Peru – Venezuela Preview
- This summer’s fourth-placed finishers at the Copa América, Peru, moved off the bottom of South American World Cup Qualifying (WCQ) with a hard-fought 1-1 draw against Uruguay last time out. However, the reality remains that they’ve won just one of their seven WCQ games so far (W1, D2, L4) and a huge turnaround is needed to catch up at this stage.
- Despite that woeful WCQ form, Peru are a tough nut to crack and have only lost within 90 minutes vs top-four ranked CONMEBOL nations across their last nine internationals (W3, D3, L3). Considering that, and the fact Peru have gone on to dominate this fixture over the years since the first H2H back at the 1938 Bolivarian Games (W21, D7, L8), it’s little surprise they’ll start as favourites here.
- Even more so as Venezuela are now propping up the group after falling to yet another defeat, but this time at the hands of Copa América champions Argentina last time out (1-3). The visitors now look well on their way to maintaining their record of being the only current CONMEBOL nation yet to make their debut at the finals of a World Cup.
- Former manager José Peseiro quitting just weeks before these qualifiers over unpaid wages has clearly left Venezuela in a sorry state, both on and off the pitch. Therefore they’ll likely struggle to end their current seven-game winless run in this clash under interim manager Leo González, who will know that one more failure to win will equal an eight-game run that ended back in 2017.
- Players to watch: Peru’s André Carrillo scored twice and assisted once across his last five internationals, including one goal against Venezuela. Two of Venezuela’s three goals across their last six games came beyond the 90’ mark, including a Yeferson Soteldo penalty last time out.
- Hot stat: Each of Peru manager Ricardo Gareca’s games won/lost vs Venezuela ended 1-0 to the winner on the day (W2, D3, L1).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG