Best Betting Tips ⚽ Peru 2-0 Paraguay Predictions | WORLD CUP – QUALIFICATION
Peru – Paraguay Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 30, 2022.
Kick-off: 00:30 (GMT+1)
WORLD CUP – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 18
EVENT: Peru – Paraguay
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.54@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Peru – Paraguay PREVIEW
- It’s all on the line for fifth-place Peru in this crunch final World Cup qualifying (WCQ) fixture as they aim to hold onto their one point advantage over sixth-paced Colombia and subsequently secure the inter-confederation World Cup play-off spot. They’ll take confidence from the fact that this clash comes on home soil, where they’re undefeated in each of their last seven matches (W4, D3), with each win being accompanied by a clean sheet.
- Peru’s last shutout against Paraguay came back in 2019 (1-0), and that was part of an eight-game undefeated H2H run (W7, D1). They did concede first in the last meeting between the two back in July, which is worth noting given that Ricardo Gareca’s side have also allowed the first goal in each of their last two international matches (D1, L1). All three of those match openers arrived before half-time as well.
- A truly forgettable qualifying campaign for Paraguay means that their fate is already sealed with one game to go (W3, D7, L7). Yet with the pressure off they might represent dangerous opposition for their hosts, especially as they secured a surprise 3-1 victory over Ecuador last time out, whilst they’re now bidding to win consecutive international matches for the first time since February 2013!
- The odds looked stacked against Paraguay to achieve that feat based on their recent away form though, as they still remain without a win across seven away matches (D3, L4). That’s a record made all the more worse by the fact that they’ve failed to score in six of those encounters.
- Players to watch: Alex Valera boast goals in two of his last three home appearances for Peru, whilst Paraguay’s Angel Romero should feel confident having slotted the first penalty in last July’s H2H shootout, and due to netting a brace against Peru in the last meeting before that (2-2).
- Hot stat: Ten of the last 12 goals Paraguay have conceded arrived after half-time.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE