Best Betting Tips ⚽ Paris SG 1-2 Nantes Predictions | Ligue 1
Paris SG – Nantes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 13.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 29
EVENT: Paris SG – Nantes
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.57@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Paris SG – Nantes Predictions
- After formalising their status as UEFA Champions League quarter finalists with a 1-1 draw vs Barcelona in midweek, PSG once again focus on targeting the summit of Ligue 1 (L1). They do so following a run of eight wins in ten league games (W8, L2), within which five of the last six games saw the first goal act decisively and arrive inside the opening 20 minutes.
- Each of the hosts’ last six home league games (W5, L1) have seen the eventual winner leading at HT. Said winner opened the scoring and led at the half-hour mark by a specific 1-0 scoreline in five of those matches. Meanwhile, the last three of those wins saw PSG specifically average 1.00 goals inside the 61st-75th minute period.
- Nantes occupy the bottom three with just ten games remaining of the 2020/21 L1 season. History does not favour teams in such a position, with 15 (71.43%) of the last 21 teams inside the bottom three after 28 games of a completed L1 season going on to be relegated.
- Alarmingly, Nantes have claimed just two wins from their opening 14 top-flight away fixtures, recording a 50% loss rate across them (W2, D5, L7). Poor first halves away from home remain an issue, with Nantes failing to score before HT in 64.29% (nine) of their L1 road trips – for a 50% first-half loss rate when travelling (HT: W4, D3, L7).
- Players to watch: PSG goal machine Kylian Mbappé scored in midweek, in October’s reverse H2H and in last season’s corresponding fixture. The last two of those goals came from the spot. Sticking to a theme, Imran Louza sealed Nantes’ second L1 away win of 2020/21, with a penalty (7’) vs Angers exactly a month ago.
- Hot stat: Each of PSG’s last 13 L1 home wins to yield over 2.5 total match goals have seen them score beyond the hour mark.
|Head-to-head matches: PARIS SG – NANTES|
|31.10.20||L1||Nantes||Paris SG||0 : 3|
|04.02.20||L1||Nantes||Paris SG||1 : 2|
|04.12.19||L1||Paris SG||Nantes||2 : 0|
|17.04.19||L1||Nantes||Paris SG||3 : 2|
|03.04.19||CDF||Paris SG||Nantes||3 : 0|