Best Betting Tips ⚽ Orlando City 2-1 Inter Miami Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 9.
Kick-off: 01:00 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
EVENT: Orlando City – Inter Miami
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Orlando City open proceedings in a brand new format at Disney World, and with a discouraging record of W1, D1, L3 in inaugural MLS meetings with franchises introduced during or after their maiden season, their first victory of 2020 is by no means guaranteed.
- As one of 11 teams to have opened the scoring in less than half of their 2019 regular season fixtures, Orlando didn’t help themselves by conceding the first goal of the game inside the first 15 minutes on 11 separate occasions either. Despite some improvement in 2020 – with two 0-0 HT results – they’re yet to record a match opener this season.
- ‘New kids on the block’ Inter Miami scored first in their second match of the season, but succumbed to defeat at D.C. United to join Nashville and Cincinnati as one of the last three expansion sides to lose their opening two MLS encounters.
- The newcomers were bossed around on both occasions, accumulating 40% and 45% of possession respectively, but showed good signs in front of goal with 12 shots on target – the equal-fourth most of the first fortnight.
- Players to watch: Dom Dwyer returns from injury and, having scored Orlando’s first goal in his first three starts of 2019, will be looking for a similar run of goals.
- Twenty-year-old Argentine Julián Carranza (INT) is expected to make his MLS debut, and with bookings in four of his last five professional starts, could draw the ire of officials.
- Stat attack: The opening two MLS rounds saw one team lead at the end of both halves in 30.77% of matches (2019 regular season average: 50.89%).
- Orlando’s only goal of the season was netted after the 75th minute, which was also their most fruitful time period during the 2019 regular season (25% of total goals scored).
- Inter Miami’s opening two matches both saw at least five total cards awarded, with the club collecting three in each.