Best Betting Tips ⚽ Olympiacos Piraeus 1-3 Arsenal Predictions | Europa League
Olympiacos Piraeus – Arsenal Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 11.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
EVENT: Olympiacos Piraeus – Arsenal
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: WIN!!!
Olympiacos Piraeus – Arsenal Predictions
- With the Greek Super League title in the bag, Olympiacos Piraeus beat PSV Eindhoven to reach this stage of the UEFA Europa League (UEL) and now seek to overcome Arsenal for the second time in as many seasons in this competition. However, after losing to Wolverhampton Wanderers at this stage last term, they’ll still be wary of English opponents, against whom they’ve struggled in UEFA competition (W9, D6, L21).
- Although they’re winless in their last four European home games against English sides (D2, L2), Olympiacos are unbeaten at home in competitive action since losing to Porto back in December (W9, D1). They scored first in all ten matches therein, with three of the last four witnessing 3+ first-half goals.
- Further highlighting the potential for an early goal, each of Arsenal’s last four competitive fixtures witnessed scoring inside the first 25 minutes. The visitors are unbeaten in three matches (W2, D1), including a 3-2 win over Benfica at this stadium (Feb 25) which set up this chance to avenge last term’s UEL exit.
- The ‘Gunners’ have netted in five of their last six competitive away matches and each of their last 12 UEL away games (W7, D3, L2), including their 1-0 win in the first leg last season. Interestingly, although the competitive H2H is even (W5, L5), the away side on the day has won each of the last four encounters, whilst Arsenal have won their last three European fixtures at this venue.
- Players to watch: Olympiacos’ Youssef El Arabi netted against Arsenal last year and has 20 competitive club goals this term, although none of the last seven came before the 30th minute. More likely to net early is Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who has opened the scoring in his last four goalscoring outings, including last round’s second leg against Benfica.
- Hot stat: Prior to this round, no team has scored more UEL goals than Arsenal this term (24).
|Head-to-head matches: OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS – ARSENAL|
|27.02.20||EL||Arsenal||Olympiacos Piraeus||1 : 2 (0 : 1)|
|20.02.20||EL||Olympiacos Piraeus||Arsenal||0 : 1|
|09.12.15||CL||Olympiacos Piraeus||Arsenal||0 : 3|
|29.09.15||CL||Arsenal||Olympiacos Piraeus||2 : 3|
|04.12.12||CL||Olympiacos Piraeus||Arsenal||2 : 1|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League