Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nurnberg 2-0 Ingolstadt Prediction | 2. Bundesliga
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 7.
Kick-off: 17:15 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Relegation – Final
EVENT: Nurnberg – Ingolstadt
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- One win from Nuremberg’s last ten matches (W1, D5, L4) isn’t promising form to bring into this two-legged clash against Ingolstadt – a team they’ve beaten just once across the last four H2Hs (W1, D2, L1).
- A six-game winless streak at home, and just two Nuremberg goals scored during that period, doesn’t bode well either (D2, L4). Furthermore, considering the hosts have lost five of the last six home games in which they conceded first – four by a 2+ goal margin – a clean sheet looks imperative. Indeed they’ve secured one in their previous four home league wins – three by a 2-0 scoreline.
- That’s the same scoreline seen in Ingolstadt’s last four matches (W3, L1), a run of fixtures that extended their streak of just one or neither side scoring to eight consecutive games. However, the third-tier challengers have been modest scorers since the beginning of the year, netting over 2.5 team goals just once across 18 league matches.
- They travel here in superb form after winning five of their last six road trips, and securing five consecutive clean sheets. Ingolstadt netted before HT in four of those matches – something they also did in their last visit to this venue – but three of their four away league defeats this season came by a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: Robin Hack netted a hat-trick in Nuremberg’s last win – he’s scored after HT in the last four matches he’s found the net.
- Dennis Eckert’s last five goals came on the road – he netted after HT in Ingolstadt’s previous two away games.
- Stat attack: Since the introduction of this format, the third-tier team has triumphed across the two legs on eight of 11 occasions.
- Nine of the previous 11 first-legs in this tie featured under 2.5 goals.
- The opener has been scored by the 20th minute in Nuremberg’s last three games – and the last two H2Hs held here.
|Head-to-head matches: NURNBERG – INGOLSTADT|
|09.08.19||POK||Ingolstadt||Nurnberg||0 : 1|
|15.04.18||2BUN||Ingolstadt||Nurnberg||1 : 1|
|06.11.17||2BUN||Nurnberg||Ingolstadt||1 : 2|
|15.01.17||CF||Ingolstadt||Nurnberg||0 : 0|
|01.09.16||CF||Ingolstadt||Nurnberg||1 : 2|