Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 2-2 Swansea Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 15.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
EVENT: Nottingham – Swansea
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Winless in three Championship matches, Nottingham Forest have scored over 1.5 goals in just one of their last seven league games (W2, D3, L2). Moreover, Forest’s last four league matches have each produced under 2.5 total goals, epitomising their total match goals average this season (2.28), whilst aligning with Forest’s 1-0 win in the reverse fixture.
- Losing 1-0 last time at home to break a two-game home Championship winning streak, Forest’s last two matches here have also failed to produce goals in both halves. Additionally, Forest have failed to score in four of their last six home league games, and have now lost ‘to nil’ in 33.33% of their last 15 Championship home fixtures.
- Ending their Championship two-game win run with a 1-0 loss last time out, Swansea City linger just outside the playoff places but have scored over 1.5 goals in three of their last six matches (W3, D1, L2). Yet with an average total goal tally of 2.44 this season, Swansea’s loss last time out also ended a three-game run of both teams scoring.
- Despite conceding the opener in three of their last four Championship trips, the ‘Swans’ went unbeaten in all (W2, D2), but have won just two league awaydays this season when conceding the first goal (D4, L4). They did net first on their last visit to the City Ground though, but lost 2-1.
- Players to watch: Forest’s 20-goal Lewis Grabban was first goalscorer last time out and has one H2H goal – four of his last ten goals came from the penalty spot. Meanwhile, Swansea’s 14-goal André Ayew’s last three strikes were also penalties.
- Stat attack: Forest’s last seven home league matches each produced over 10.5 corners.
- Swansea’s last five league games have averaged 4.20 yellow cards per fixture.
- Three of Forest’s last five opponents have received straight red cards.
- Swansea’s last five league awaydays saw a total of four penalties awarded (50.00% converted).
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – SWANSEA|
|14.09.19||CHA||Swansea||Nottingham||0 : 1|
|30.03.19||CHA||Nottingham||Swansea||2 : 1|
|15.09.18||CHA||Swansea||Nottingham||0 : 0|
|25.07.15||CF||Nottingham||Swansea||1 : 1|
|16.05.11||CHA||Swansea||Nottingham||3 : 1|