Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 1-1 Stoke Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Stoke Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 24.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
EVENT: Nottingham – Stoke
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Stoke Predictions
- Nottingham Forest have moved closer to confirming Championship safety with just one loss across their last six matches (W2, D3, L1). Of note is that five of those six – and 79.07% of Forest’s Championship matches this term – witnessed under 2.5 goals, playing a part in their league-low average of 1.79 match goals per game. Subsequently, scoring first is a huge advantage, and Forest remain one of only four Championship sides yet to lose after going 1-0 up (W11, D2).
- Avoiding the first strike should be the home side’s motto as their eight Championship home losses have come when conceding first (D2, L8). That’s mainly due to that low-scoring theme, and seven of Forest’s last eight Championship home games (W2, D3, L3) have produced under 2.5 goals.
- With nothing left to play for, mid-table Stoke City have won just a solitary point across four games (D1, L3), conceding in both halves in each loss. Slow starts have become the norm lately, as 11 of Stoke’s last 15 Championship matches have produced under 1.5 goals at HT. Stoke will be mindful of late goals playing spoilsport though, as nearly half (24/49) of their Championship ‘goals against’ arrived beyond the hour mark, including one in the reverse H2H (1-1).
- The ‘Potters’ have found their travels even less inspiring, winning just once across their previous seven Championship road trips (W1, D1, L5), conceding 2+ goals in each loss. Late goals continue to haunt, as five of 13 ‘goals against’ during that sequence arrived beyond the 60th minute.
- Players to watch: Lewis Grabban has seen four of his five Championship goals contribute to a Forest win – three came beyond the 60th minute. Likewise, four of Steven Fletcher’s last five Championship goals arrived beyond the hour mark, each time as Stoke’s last scorer.
- Hot stat: Forest have seen 23.38% of their total match goals arrive beyond the 80th minute.