Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 2-0 Sheffield Wed Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Sheffield Wed Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 15.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 19
EVENT: Nottingham – Sheffield Wed
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Sheffield Wed Predictions
- Claiming just one point and 0.29 average goals from their last seven matches, Nottingham Forest’s last two games (L2) have ended with both teams scoring and over 2.5 match goals. The ‘Reds’ have conceded first and trailed at HT for three consecutive league fixtures and have failed to net in half of their 18 league games, scoring on average 0.61 goals.
- Whilst manager Chris Hughton has an unbeaten home career record against the visitors (W2, D2), Forest have conceded first in 75.0% of their last 12 home league matches and have subsequently been losing at HT in 66.67% of those games (FT: W2, D4, L6). To make matters worse, Forest lost 4-0 in their last H2H held here – their fifth defeat from seven previous H2Hs at all venues (W1, D1).
- Rock bottom due to a points deduction and after losing three matches on the spin, Sheffield Wednesday are winless in eight matches (D4, L4). Scoring first in four of their last six games for the eighth league match herein (W3, D3, L2), the ‘Owls’ may net first here, but have conceded five equalisers insofar and have led in just 89 total minutes from 18 league matches.
- Winning just one game from their last nine away games (all comps: D1, L7), Wednesday will lean on the experience of manager Tony Pulis. Pulis is, however, winless and goalless in four career trips to Nottingham, and has seen on average 2.50 goals conceded per-game (D1, L3). In addition, Pulis is winless in four H2Hs versus Hughton with two of seven H2Hs seeing over 2.5 match goals.
- Players to watch: Forest’s Harry Arter is yet to score this season but is unbeaten against Wednesday, scoring one career goal (W4, D3). Wednesday’s Josh Windass has scored first in two of his last three league matches and will hope to better his own H2H record here (L2).
- Hot stat: Whilst 75.00% of these teams’ last 12 H2Hs here produced over 2.5 total goals, only 41.67% of such matches saw both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – SHEFFIELD WED|
|20.06.20||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Nottingham||1 : 1|
|14.12.19||CHA||Nottingham||Sheffield Wed||0 : 4|
|09.04.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Nottingham||3 : 0|
|19.09.18||CHA||Nottingham||Sheffield Wed||2 : 1|
|26.12.17||CHA||Nottingham||Sheffield Wed||0 : 3|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AC Ajaccio - Clermont Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Fulham - Newcastle Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eindhoven FC - Dordrecht Predictions | EERSTE DIVISIE