Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 1-1 Rotherham Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Rotherham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 20.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 6
EVENT: Nottingham – Rotherham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Rotherham Predictions
- Starting off his Nottingham Forest career with a 1-0 away win last time out, Chris Hughton has turned around an 11-game winless run in all competitions. Forest had previously lost seven games on the trot (including EFL Cup action), conceding 1.86 goals-per-game on average in this period, with just one match seeing goals in both halves.
- Hughton now needs to get his team scoring first for the first time following a five-game winless league run at the City Ground (D1, L4), where the ‘Reds’ have conceded two or more goals for four matches on the spin. In their favour, Forest have won four consecutive home H2Hs, scoring first in their last two hostings, and Hughton has won his last two matchups vs Rotherham ‘to-nil’.
- Despite being first goalscorers for three games on the trot, Rotherham United are winless for four league matches, and scored first (running out 2-1 winners) in the last H2H meeting (2019). Back then, manager Paul Warne had just overseen back-to-back league losses as well as consecutive H2H losses against Forest.
- A loss for Rotherham would trash a three-game unbeaten away record this season (inc. EFL Cup: W1, D2,). Showcasing their tough defensive capabilities, Rotherham scored first in two of those awaydays, and have now netted first in 72.73% of their last 11 away trips in all competitions, bagging an average 1.45 away goals in this period.
- Players to watch: Forest’s Lewis Grabban hasn’t scored in nine league appearances, but has grabbed a goal in his last three consecutive career matchups versus Rotherham.
- Rotherham’s Freddie Ladapo scored first, by converting a spot-kick, last time out. He scored eight goals in the last quarter of 2019, with seven of those goals arriving on or after the 60th minute.
- Hot stat: Forest have shipped five goals within the 23rd minute over four home games whilst Rotherham have netted three post-86th minute goals for three awaydays.
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – ROTHERHAM|
|06.04.19||CHA||Rotherham||Nottingham||2 : 1|
|22.09.18||CHA||Nottingham||Rotherham||1 : 0|
|31.01.17||CHA||Nottingham||Rotherham||2 : 0|
|14.09.16||CHA||Rotherham||Nottingham||2 : 2|
|16.04.16||CHA||Rotherham||Nottingham||0 : 0|