Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 1-2 Middlesbrough Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Middlesbrough Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 20.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 25
EVENT: Nottingham – Middlesbrough
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Middlesbrough Predictions
- Following a dire seven-game winless run, a much improved Nottingham Forest have recorded a six-game unbeaten league streak following (W3, D3). Their latest victory was the first game in six to see over 2.5 total goals, and has helped ease lingering relegation worries as they sit six points clear of the drop zone ahead of this round.
- Given their purple patch, Forest are favoured here, but it should be noted that they possess just a 44.44% win-rate in home league games entered as favourites this season (W4, D3, L2). Late drama could also be on the cards, as there have been six goals after the 75th minute across Forest’s last four Championship home games.
- Middlesbrough’s imperious home form took a dent as Birmingham toppled them at the weekend, leaving them four points outside the playoff picture. However these are not happy hunting grounds for a bounceback – ‘Boro’ have won here just once across their last ten visits (W1, D3, L6), but the season in which they did saw them secure promotion!
- The visitors could be ready to grab another elusive H2H away victory after winning two of their last three Championship road trips (L1), although they haven’t registered back-to-back away league victories this season. The bookmakers usually have the measure of Middlesbrough too, who have won just one of the seven competitive away matches they’ve started as outsiders this term (W1, D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Former Boro player Sammy Ameobi scored in both halves last time out as Forest ran out 3-1 winners – all of his goals this season came at home. As for the visitors, Duncan Watmore earned himself a new contract after becoming Middlesbrough’s top league scorer during his short-term deal (five goals).
- Hot stat: Boro manager Neil Warnock has a perfectly split record vs Forest across his last 24 H2Hs (W8, D8, L8), although he’s won his previous five meetings with them.
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – MIDDLESBROUGH|
|31.10.20||CHA||Middlesbrough||Nottingham||1 : 0|
|02.03.20||CHA||Middlesbrough||Nottingham||2 : 2|
|10.12.19||CHA||Nottingham||Middlesbrough||1 : 1|
|22.04.19||CHA||Nottingham||Middlesbrough||3 : 0|
|06.10.18||CHA||Middlesbrough||Nottingham||0 : 2|