Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 0-1 Luton Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Luton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 1.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 34
EVENT: Nottingham – Luton
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Nottingham – Luton Predictions
- Unbeaten in three games and creeping up the league, Nottingham Forest have lost just two of their last 15 Championship matches (W7, D6, L2) and are unbeaten in four H2Hs (W3, D1). Therefore they look primed to take points here, particularly as the ‘Tricky Trees’ have kept clean sheets in four of their last six league matches, winning ‘to nil’ in three.
- Forest’s last three home matches have seen a combined one goal (W1, D2) and they’ve witnessed an average of just 1.81 total goals per Championship home fixture this term. The first goal could be crucial then, and all five of Forest’s opening home league goals have arrived before HT, as have six of their seven conceded openers.
- Winners 3-2 last time out, Luton Town have one point more and a game in-hand on their hosts. However, Luton have had far worse form over the last 15 league games (W5, D3, L7), and have conceded an average of 1.13 goals during this run – letting in over double the number of goals than Forest in this period (17 vs 8).
- However, Luton have won six times on the road this term in all competitions – all 1-0 – and have scored first in six league trips (W5, D1) – one more than Forest at home! The ‘Hatters’ also netted a first-half opener in their last visit here, and this season, have conceded just one equaliser on the road.
- Players to watch: With injuries plaguing Forest’s frontmen, Lyle Taylor may find himself back in the starting line-up after netting seven career H2H goals against Luton. In recent good form is Luton’s new signing Elijah Adebayo, who’s now scored after HT in both of his appearances in the starting 11.
- Hot stat: Forest have averaged 5.21 corners per game this Championship season, whilst Luton have averaged 5.13 per game. The last H2H here featured 15 corners.
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – LUTON|
|28.10.20||CHA||Luton||Nottingham||1 : 1|
|19.01.20||CHA||Nottingham||Luton||3 : 1|
|02.11.19||CHA||Luton||Nottingham||1 : 2|
|19.04.08||LO||Nottingham||Luton||1 : 0|
|11.12.07||FAC||Luton||Nottingham||1 : 0|