Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 2-1 Coventry Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Coventry Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 4.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 10
EVENT: Nottingham – Coventry
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Nottingham – Coventry Predictions
- Without a home league win for seven consecutive games (D3, L4), Nottingham Forest have conceded 1.86 goals on average here in this period, whilst bagging over 1.5 goals in just one match. In addition to 71.43% of such matches seeing both teams score, goals have been scored in both halves of three of these seven Championship home fixtures.
- Overall, Forest manager Chris Hughton’s first five matches in charge have seen both teams score 60% of the time, with each game producing under 2.5 match goals. Yet, Hughton has seen Forest concede first for three league games running, and fail to enter HT as winners.
- Defying a six-game winless run with a 3-2 win over the league leaders last time out, Coventry City manager Mark Robins now has to overturn a three-game career H2H losing streak versus Forest (W2, D2, L4). Yet this 3-2 win hides a goalscoring record of netting 0.70 goals per-game for the ‘Sky Blues’ in such fixtures (W1, D2, L4).
- Conceding exactly two goals in three of their four Championship away matches this season, Coventry have shipped as many goals in each of their last three visits to the City Ground (all defeats). That said, Coventry have conceded just one first-half goal from their six trips in all competitions thus far (90 mins: W1, D2, L3).
- Players to watch: Forest will hope that Lyle Taylor can add to his five career H2H goals against Coventry here, with four such goals arriving in the second half.
- Coventry’s leading scorer is Matthew Godden, who has four goals this term, with three of those particular goals arriving in the second half.
- Hot stat: Of current Championship teams, Coventry have lost the most games against Nottingham Forest, with a goal difference of -43 (W14, D20, L35 – across all competitions).
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – COVENTRY|
|18.02.12||CHA||Nottingham||Coventry||2 : 0|
|15.10.11||CHA||Coventry||Nottingham||1 : 0|
|01.02.11||CHA||Coventry||Nottingham||1 : 2|
|09.11.10||CHA||Nottingham||Coventry||2 : 1|
|09.02.10||CHA||Coventry||Nottingham||1 : 0|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY