Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 1-2 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
Nottingham – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, August 16.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 3
EVENT: Nottingham – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Blackburn Preview
- Nottingham Forest have suffered a difficult start to the new Championship campaign, losing both of their opening two matches 2-1. A 96th minute loss on the opening day against Coventry was followed by a disappointing home defeat to promotion-favourites Bournemouth who had to play the last 30 minutes with ten men. A lack of goals continues to underpin their struggles, scoring a lowly average of just 0.90 goals over their last ten league outings.
- Here though, the hosts are looking to win a fourth consecutive league match against Blackburn Rovers for the first time since between 1975 and 1977. Despite losing last time out, Forest have also now scored in four straight competitive home matches which should boost morale ahead of the 123rd edition of this long-standing rivalry which began in 1880 (Forest: W37, D33, L53).
- Blackburn remain unbeaten after their first two Championship matches this season thanks to a late equaliser away to Millwall at the weekend. That result extended the visitor’s run to six without an away league win though (D3, L3), and they’ll hope to avoid making history here, as they haven’t lost three consecutive away league matches versus Forest since 1897!
- The loss of star striker Adam Armstrong to Southampton, who scored seven of Blackburn’s last 12 Championship goals, and an overall lack of first-team signings so far this summer may further dampen spirits around Ewood Park despite their relatively strong start. In another negative, the visitors are also winless in their last 12 away league matches played on a Wednesday (D2, L10).
- Players to watch: Forest striker Lewis Grabban has seven goals in eight outings against Blackburn, including three braces. Meanwhile, Blackburn’s man-of-the-moment Ben Brereton Díaz has three goals in his past six appearances for club and country.
- Hot stat: Forest boss Chris Hughton has won all seven of his previous H2Hs versus Blackburn, all by a one-goal margin.