Best Betting Tips ⚽ Norwich 2-1 Nottingham Predictions | Championship
Norwich – Nottingham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 9.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 17
EVENT: Norwich – Nottingham
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.64@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Norwich – Nottingham Predictions
- On top of losing just one of their last 12 matches (W8, D3), Norwich City have now claimed a league-high average of 1.14 points when conceding first (W2, D2, L3), after letting in the opener but still winning 2-1 at the weekend. However, despite the ‘Canaries’ healthy form, they’ve led at HT in only three Championship matches (W2, D1), and subsequently, 42.86% of their league goals have arrived after the 75th minute.
- Although unbeaten in six home games (W4, D2), Norwich have struggled upfront and have scored an average of just 0.38 first-half home goals this term. Furthermore, they have scored just two opening home goals within the first 75 minutes (W1, D1), and therefore it’s worth noting that the last H2H held here saw Norwich score three times after the 75th minute (3-3).
- The rot continues at Nottingham Forest with four losses from their last five Championship matches (D1), and all five games witnessing Forest fail to score. It’s unsurprising then that they have now conceded first in the division’s joint-most games (W3, D9).
- The visitors have scored a paltry average of just 0.25 goals per Championship road trip (W1, D1, L6), and as such, have claimed 30.77% of their league points on the road. It could be another long afternoon for Forest here, as they’ve won just one of their last 12 visits to Norwich, and manager Chris Hughton has lost two of his three H2Hs against his former employers (W1).
- Players to watch: Teemu Pukki has scored three goals across his last three Norwich appearances, and set up a goal in his only H2H (D1). Forest’s four-goal Lyle Taylor scored a header five matchdays ago, and will have his eye on Norwich after they conceded a header in their last game.
- Hot stat: The last 12 Championship H2Hs produced an average of 3.25 goals, with both teams scoring in 83.33% of those meetings.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – NOTTINGHAM|
|26.12.18||CHA||Norwich||Nottingham||3 : 3|
|20.10.18||CHA||Nottingham||Norwich||1 : 2|
|06.03.18||CHA||Norwich||Nottingham||0 : 0|
|21.11.17||CHA||Nottingham||Norwich||1 : 0|
|11.02.17||CHA||Norwich||Nottingham||5 : 1|