Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nimes 0-2 St Etienne Predictions | Ligue 1
Nimes – St Etienne Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 4.
Kick-off: 16:05 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 31
EVENT: Nimes – St Etienne
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Nimes – St Etienne Predictions
- A return of one loss from seven Ligue 1 (L1) matches (W4, D2) has taken Nîmes into the relegation play-off spot ahead of this round. With that good form behind them, there is reason to believe they can end their winless run of 22 consecutive top-flight H2Hs vs St Étienne (D9, L13) – the longest such run against a single L1 side in the club’s history!
- The hosts’ upturn in fortunes also means that they are now on the verge of going unbeaten in five consecutive L1 home matches for the first time since May 2019. With four of their five goals during the existing run (W2, D2) coming after the 60th minute, and 52.94% of their home goals this L1 campaign arriving after the hour mark, expect Nîmes to threaten late on.
- Visitors St Étienne’s 4-0 home loss in their previous top-flight outing made it three defeats from their previous four L1 matches (W1, L3) – a run that has edged them closer to the drop zone. Getting back to winning ways will likely rely on a good start, as ‘Les Verts’ have lost all but one of the 12 L1 matches in which they trailed at HT this season (D1, L11).
- Notably, six of St Étienne’s previous eight L1 away matches have seen the opening goal scored within the first 30 minutes. That includes the visitors netting the opener in their last four such games (W3, L1), with the three wins therein being accompanied by a clean sheet.
- Players to watch: Nîmes have ultimately won each of the previous four L1 matches in which the talismanic Renaud Ripart has scored. Meanwhile, St Étienne’s super-sub Charles Abi has scored his three top-flight goals after the hour mark from the bench.
- Hot stat: Four of the five most recent L1 H2Hs have seen the opening goal scored within ten minutes of play.
|Head-to-head matches: NIMES – ST ETIENNE|
|20.12.20||L1||St Etienne||Nimes||2 : 2|
|25.01.20||L1||St Etienne||Nimes||2 : 1|
|18.12.19||COU||Nimes||St Etienne||1 : 2|
|29.09.19||L1||Nimes||St Etienne||0 : 1|
|01.04.19||L1||St Etienne||Nimes||2 : 1|