Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nantes 0-2 Nice Predictions | Ligue 1
Nantes – Nice Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, September 12.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 5
EVENT: Nantes – Nice
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Nantes – Nice Preview
- A 35th-minute strike against Lyon saw Nantes register their first back-to-back Ligue 1 (L1) losses since April, suggesting that their 2-0 home win to Metz is now a distant memory. ‘Les Canaris’ may have conceded only three L1 goals so far, but history is against them, with coach Antoine Kombouaré losing his last eight personal H2Hs with Nice.
- The hosts have won none of the last 13 home L1 games in which they’ve netted just a single goal (D6, L7), suggesting they’ll have to score at least twice to claim three points. However, Nantes have not achieved that in the previous six home H2Hs.
- Nice therefore have a golden opportunity to claim a third away L1 win in a row for the first time since October 2015, especially as they’ve won three of their last four road trips to Nantes. They are already trying to make up lost ground, after receiving a one-point penalty from authorities following the riots that ensued in their match against Marseille on August 22.
- Visiting coach Christophe Galtier was L1’s best defensive tactician last season (with Lille), and unsurprisingly, Nice are the only side yet to concede in the top-flight this campaign (W2, D1). They could make history here, as 1959/60 marks the last time ‘Les Aiglons’ started a new top-flight campaign with four clean sheets.
- Players to watch: In-form Moses Simon has been involved in 100% of Nantes’ goals this season (three assists). Aiming to eclipse him, Nice’s Kasper Dolberg has scored four braces across his previous six goalscoring L1 matches, including one in the last H2H held here in April.
- Hot stat: Nantes have registered the lowest average possession in the division (33.45%).