Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nantes 3-2 Lens Predictions | Ligue 1
Nantes – Lens Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 10.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 18
EVENT: Nantes – Lens
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
Nantes – Lens Preview
- Sitting in the bottom half of the table ahead of this round, Nantes finally found their way back into the win column with a 1-0 victory at Lorient last weekend, ending their five-game winless run (D2, L3). That just continued the recent topsy-turvy ride for fans though, as each of Nantes’ last ten top-flight results has now differed from the one beforehand (W3, D3, L4).
- The eight-time Ligue 1 champions will hope to buck that trend here and will look to their improving home form to reduce the five-point gap to the European places. Antoine Kombouaré’s outfit have claimed 45% of their points tally across their last five Ligue 1 home outings alone (W3, D1, L1), and after also netting at least twice in five of their eight home games, they’ll look to bring high-flying opponents Lens down a notch.
- Lens were left frustrated last weekend as a 91st minute goal saw league-leaders PSG claim a last-gasp 1-1 draw at the Stade Bollaert-Delelis. They still sit fifth in the Ligue 1 standings after 17 rounds though, provoking dreams of a first European campaign since 2007/08, something that manager Franck Haise will be aiming for after his side missed out by just one point last campaign.
- Yet optimism has steadily deteriorated in recent rounds after Lens conceded nine goals across their previous four league outings (D3, L1), representing as many as in the nine prior. The H2H history makes for worrying reading as well, as Lens are on a winless run of seven straight Ligue 1 matches here (D3, L4), while also failing to score on five occasions.
- Players to watch: Ludovic Blas has been Nantes’ second scorer in four of his six goalscoring Ligue 1 matches this campaign, while Lens have gone on to win all four Ligue 1 matches in which the talismanic Przemyslaw Frankowski has found the net.
- Hot stat: Just one of the last 15 Ligue 1 H2Hs witnessed the away side on the day score before half-time.