Best Betting Tips ⚽ Monaco 3-1 Sparta Prague Predictions | Champions League – Qualification
Monaco – Sparta Prague Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, August 10.
Kick-off: 19:00 (GMT+1)
Champions League – Qualification – Semi-finals
EVENT: Monaco – Sparta Prague
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Monaco – Sparta Prague Preview
- Monaco took a huge step towards qualifying for the UEFA Champions League (UCL) play-off round by defeating Sparta Prague 2-0 away during the first leg of this third round qualifying tie. Goals either side of HT from Aurélien Tchouaméni and Kevin Volland confirmed that victory, but the hosts will be wary here as they’re currently enduring a seven-game losing streak at the Stade Louis II in this competition.
- It’s been two years since the 2003/04 UCL finalists last appeared in this tournament’s group stage, and ‘Les Monegasques’ will be eager to redeem themselves as their last two UCL campaigns saw them fail to win a single match despite playing 12 group games (D3, L9). A good start is a priority, especially as Monaco’s last five UCL fixtures have all seen the same HT/FT result.
- Sparta have been knocked out at the qualifying stage seven times since the last time the record 12-time Czech First League champions made it into the UCL group stage back in 2005/06. In addition, their record vs French opposition in European away games (W1, D1, L4) doesn’t inspire hope that much will change in this second leg.
- Here, the visitors have to win by at least a two-goal margin, a performance they’ve only achieved once away in the UCL in almost 20 years! To do that, making a strong start is a priority, and considering the Czechs have scored within the opening 25 minutes in three straight away matches in domestic league action (W3), they may have the confidence to ignite a potential upset early on here.
- Players to watch: Monaco striker Wissam Ben Yedder has scored 2+ goals in his previous three goalscoring UCL matches. For the visitors, Sparta have won 14 of the 15 previous competitive matches in which talismanic Adam Hložek has found the net.
- Hot stat: Three of Sparta’s last four UCL away matches have seen a player from the other team score a brace.