Best Betting Tips ⚽ Monaco 1-0 Nice Predictions | LIGUE 1
Monaco – Nice Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 20, 2022.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 33
EVENT: Monaco – Nice
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Monaco – Nice PREVIEW
- With only six games left in this season’s Ligue 1 campaign and still much to be decided with regards to the race for Europe, it’s all to play for when sixth-placed Monaco host fourth-placed Nice with only a point separating the two sides! Monaco have dragged themselves back into European contention with four successive wins, but it’s not always been easy with the last three being won by a slim one-goal margin after going into half-time all square.
- At home, Monaco failed to win their first three league matches (D1, L2), but have secured victories in nine of the 13 home Ligue 1 fixtures since (D3, L1), with seven of those wins coming by a 2+ goal margin. The Stade Louis II has therefore been a happy hunting ground for the ‘Monégasques’ this season, a point further highlighted by the fact that only three sides have won more home points so far (31).
- Nice finally got back to winning ways at the fifth time of asking (D2, L2), with a dramatic 2-1 victory over Lorient last time out. They’re now back on course to equal or even better their highest league finish (third) since finishing runners-up in 1975/76, and allow themselves a shot of qualifying for the group stages of the UEFA Champions League for the very first time.
- But the two Ligue 1 away wins ‘to nil’ they managed at the start of 2022 seems a distant memory now, with Nice failing to win any of their last five league matches on their travels (D2, L3). A trip to Monaco doesn’t give much hope of snapping that trend as Nice have only managed a solitary victory across their last ten league visits (D3, L6).
- Players to watch: Monaco captain and top-scorer Wissam Ben Yedder has scored 14 of his 19 Ligue 1 goals at home this season, while Nice’s Andy Delort scored a game-winning brace last time out, and his last 13 club goals have now all come after half-time.
- Hot stat: Only PSG have dropped fewer points than Nice’s four when opening the scoring this season (tied with Nantes).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION