Best Betting Tips ⚽ Midtjylland 1-0 PAOK Predictions | EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE
Midtjylland – PAOK Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 16, 2022.
Kick-off: 18:45 (GMT+1)
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – 1/16-FINALS
EVENT: Midtjylland – PAOK
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Midtjylland – PAOK PREVIEW
- Nine points for Midtjylland in their UEFA Europa League (UEL) group wasn’t enough to avoid a group stage exit and subsequent transfer to the Europa Conference League (UECL). A first competitive meeting with PAOK awaits in this playoff round, however a losing historical European record (L2) against Greek opposition won’t inspire much confidence for the Danish side.
- This game will mark Midtjylland’s 11th European match this season, making this the club’s longest continental campaign. They’ll hope to extend that run further, yet there may be a rustiness to their game having not played competitively since December. They would have shook off some of those cobwebs in their recent participation in the mid-season ‘Atlantic Cup’ tournament though, and do also have a solid home European record to galvanise belief, losing just one of their last six European home games (W2, D3).
- PAOK may have something to say about that record though, as they travel north protecting a proud unbeaten 14-game run of their own (W12, D2). The 2020/21 Greek Cup holders qualified from their UECL group in second place (W3, D2, L1), largely due to their solid away form where they collected seven of their 11 points.
- Travelling to Denmark has historically produced a mixed bag of results for PAOK (W1, D1, L1), although they have tasted victory on Danish soil in the UECL this season (2-1 v Copenhagen). If PAOK boss Răzvan Lucescu, who turns 53 on matchday, is going to get the perfect birthday gift of another win in Denmark, his side’s chances will be strengthened by netting first, something they’ve managed in eight of their ten Greek Super League away matches, subsequently winning seven (L1).
- Players to watch: Gustav Isaksen was the only Midtjylland player to score more than one UEL group stage home goal, both of which were headers. Meanwhile PAOK’s Jasmin Kurtić has scored in each of their last four away games – three of which came from the penalty spot.
- Hot stat: PAOK took on average 6.17 corners per game in the UECL group stages.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION