Best Betting Tips ⚽ Middlesbrough 0-1 Fulham Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Middlesbrough – Fulham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 6, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 30
EVENT: Middlesbrough – Fulham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Middlesbrough – Fulham PREVIEW
- Chris Wilder’s Middlesbrough came back from the international break with a bang, sweeping Peterborough aside by a 4-0 scoreline and consequently ending the day back in the play-off places. That victory sealed a third run of 3+ straight clean sheets this season alone, as Middlesbrough now turn their attention to extending an incredible eight-game winning run of home league games.
- “We are right in the play-off race, and we should be,” stated Wilder recently, and it’s hard to argue with that considering 1991 was the last year ‘Boro’ notched a longer run of consecutive home league wins (ten). But with five clean sheets in the last six home H2Hs and a renewed sense of belief in the region, Middlesbrough will feel they have a chance of potentially bettering that streak, despite Wilder’s winless managerial H2H record vs Fulham (D1, L3).
- A 2-0 win at QPR last time out helped Fulham maintain their comfortable gap at the top of the table whilst also moving them to within just eight goals of setting a new Championship scoring record during the regular season. Fulham will achieve that feat by averaging just one goal per game until the end of the season, well below their current 2.42 goals scoring average to this point.
- That QPR victory also ended a two-game wobble for Fulham (D1, L1), who “reacted like a big team should” according to manager Marco Silva. However, this is now Fulham’s fifth consecutive away game, so tired legs after trips to Wales, Yorkshire, the Midlands and most recently their London derby could take their toll.
- Players to watch: Duncan Watmore helped Middlesbrough achieve their biggest league win since 2014 with a goal and assist in the final ten minutes last time out, and his last four goals have now come beyond 85’. Who else but Aleksandar Mitrović? Fulham’s record-breaking scorer has contributed to more Championship goals (G37, A7) than nine sides have scored ahead of this round.
- Hot stat: Middlesbrough have not won a home league game against a side starting the day in first place since a 2-1 win over Derby back in 2014/15 (L3 since).