Best Betting Tips ⚽ METZ 0-2 LYON Prediction | Ligue 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
METZ – LYON Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 21.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 26
EVENT: Metz – Lyon Prediction
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
METZ – LYON Prediction and Preview
- Metz take on Olympique Lyonnais winless in three matches (D2, L1). The two matches therein that produced any goals at all saw the home side in question score first (inside 15 minutes), and win the first half ‘to-nil’ while proceeding to lose the second with a scoring blank.
- The hosts have drawn only once in their last five Ligue 1 (L1) home games (W2, D1, L2). Both victories saw them win the second half by a one-goal margin, via goals beyond the hour mark.
- Olympique Lyonnais’ last five L1 road trips have returned a balanced record (W2, D1, L2).but it is the two defeats that directly precede this match. Nonetheless, they remain in positive territory as betting favourites (W8, D6, L6) with that 40.00% win rate as favourites increasing slightly to 44.44% on the road in L1.
- The last three matches in the above five-game sequence (W1, L2) each saw the victor on the day outscore the loser via a 2:1 ratio (GF 5, GA 7), and win one half ‘to-nil’. Notably, the visitors’ 4-2 defeat at PSG (Feb 9) was their first L1 away loss by a margin of 2+ goals since February 2019.
- Players to watch: Opa Nguette hit a double in Metz’s last win, and three (60%) of his last five goals have put the ‘Maroons’ 1-0 up at the time scored.
- Lyon’s Moussa Dembélé is the last man to score for ‘Les Gones’ on the road, and his last three L1 away goals have arrived in the 46th-60th minute period.
- Stat attack: Metz’s last five L1 H2Hs vs Lyon have seen them concede an average of 3.4 goals without reply.
- Lyon’s last five L1 away games have averaged 0.6 first-half red cards per-match for the host sides (Y/Y1, R2).
- The visitors’ last two L1 away wins have seen them average 2.5 second-half goals.