Best Betting Tips ⚽ Manchester City 2-1 West Ham Predictions | Premier League
Manchester City – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 28.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 13
EVENT: Manchester City – West Ham
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Manchester City – West Ham Preview
- Manchester City have won all four matches they’ve played this month, entering this round three points behind Premier League (PL) leaders Chelsea and with a UEFA Champions League knockout place secured. Bidding to end November with five wins out of five, the reigning PL champions take on West Ham United, the side that knocked them out of the EFL Cup last month.
- That defeat – albeit on penalties after a 0-0 draw – adds some edge to this fixture and the ‘Cityzens’ won’t be taking it lightly. Man City have won each of the last five league H2Hs here though, scoring an average of two goals per game during that sequence and maintaining that record might be enough as they’ve kept a league-high five PL clean sheets at home this term.
- The visitors had won four consecutive league fixtures before losing 1-0 to Wolverhampton Wanderers (Nov 20) but they’re still occupying a top-four place. Manager David Moyes rested players for Thursday’s 2-0 Europa League victory against Rapid Vienna as they’d already qualified for the knockouts, so they’ll be fully refreshed and raring to go at the Etihad Stadium.
- Their poor recent record here counts against them but last week’s defeat at Molineux was their first league away loss since April (W6, D2) so they’ve become accomplished travellers. But this is a step up and has been a historically tough one for Moyes, who hasn’t led a side to victory on this side of Manchester since December 2010 (D1, L6)!
- Players to watch: Raheem Sterling has netted after the 40th minute in each of Man City’s last three competitive home matches. Also dangerous as games progress is Pablo Fornals, who has struck after the 65th minute in two of West Ham’s last three PL fixtures.
- Hot stat: West Ham haven’t conceded a goal after the hour mark in league away action this term.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY