Best Betting Tips ⚽ Manchester City 1-0 Atletico Madrid Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Manchester City – Atletico Madrid Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 5, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – QUARTER-FINALS
EVENT: Manchester City – Atletico Madrid
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Manchester City – Atletico Madrid PREVIEW
- We’re set for a mouthwatering encounter between the champions of England and Spain in this UEFA Champions League (UCL) quarter-final. This is Manchester City’s fifth successive appearance at this stage, and while one eye will be on their tight Premier League title battle with Liverpool, City should still be confident of securing a positive result here as they’re undefeated in their last seven UCL home knockout matches (W6, D1), and have won 11 of their last 13 competitive matches at the Etihad too.
- Although this is a first UCL clash between these two sides, Pep Guardiola’s men boast a strong recent record against Spanish teams, winning their last three meetings against sides from Spain. The last two of those came against Atlético Madrid’s neighbours Real with both finishing 2-1 – the same scoreline City managed in both of their quarter-final legs in last year’s competition when they ousted Borussia Dortmund.
- It’s a return to familiar surroundings for Atlético who overcame City’s rivals Manchester United in the last round to secure their third UCL win in four competition away matches (L1). Bizarrely, that accounts for all of their victories in the competition this season, highlighting how Diego Simeone’s men are currently producing their best European form on the road.
- Now Atlético are bidding to become the first side to defeat both City and United in the knockout stages of a European competition in the same season since Juventus achieved that feat in the 1976/77 UEFA Cup – a season that also saw Juve lift the trophy. Doing the same and going all the way to the final seems a tall order for Atlético, although they come into this clash on the back of six straight competitive wins so confidence should be high.
- Players to watch: Kevin De Bruyne opened the scoring in City’s win at Burnley at the weekend, handing him his fourth goal in as many appearances. Atlético’s João Félix boasts five goals in his last five competitive club appearances, three of which arrived in the opening 15 minutes.
- Hot stat: City have scored 2+ goals in ten of their last 11 UCL home matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION