Best Betting Tips ⚽ Luton 1-1 QPR Prediction | Championship
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 14.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
EVENT: Luton – QPR
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Seldom short of entertainment, Luton’s matches this season have averaged 2.97 goals per game. A significant 60.47% of their 43 league matches have seen both teams score, but the promise of chaos doesn’t stop there, with four of these teams’ last five competitive H2Hs seeing both teams score and combine for over 3.5 goals!
- Losing just one of their last six home league matches (W2, D3), Luton have seen goals in both halves in four of such games. Additionally, despite scoring first in half of these matches, the ‘Hatters’ have scored first in the fewest home league games (six), winning just 50% of those applicable games (W3, D2, L1).
- Queens Park Rangers (QPR) have won just one of their last six Championship matches (W1, L5), claiming the league’s second-fewest points over their last five matchdays. Bagging just two goals in this bleak period, QPR will want to relive past H2H goalscoring form after winning the last two competitive H2Hs 3-2.
- The Hoops’ last three league awaydays have finished 1-0 (W1, L2), which reflects the 1-0 loss in their last competitive trip to Kenilworth Road (2007). Yet, such results contradict their 3.02 average total match goals (home/away), but underpin their average of 1.05 goals per game on their travels this season.
- Players to watch: Twelve-goal James Collins (LUT) was last goalscorer in the reverse fixture and has scored four penalties this season.
- QPR’s Eberechi Eze also has a dozen goals this term. Whilst goalless post-lockdown, he was first goalscorer (within three minutes) in the reverse H2H.
- Stat attack: Luton have claimed the fewest average points (1.60) when leading at the break here (W2, D2, L1).
- Just one of Luton’s post-lockdown home matches has produced under 11.5 total corners.
- Five of QPR’s last six Championship matches have seen three or less yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: LUTON – QPR|
|14.09.19||CHA||QPR||Luton||3 : 2|
|05.08.11||CF||Luton||QPR||3 : 1|
|09.04.07||CHA||QPR||Luton||3 : 2|
|23.01.07||FAC||Luton||QPR||1 : 0|
|06.01.07||FAC||QPR||Luton||2 : 2|