Best Betting Tips ⚽ Luton 0-0 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
Luton – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 29, 2022.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29
EVENT: Luton – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Luton – Blackburn Preview
- Luton Town moved up to tenth after beating Bristol City 2-1 last time out, making it four wins across six Championship matches (D1, L1). That result further extended the Hatters’ impressive record when netting first this league campaign (W9, D1), a trend that has helped to set up a late playoff push which would be a remarkable achievement for a club that played outside the English Football League as recently as 2013/14!
- Unbeaten across three Championship home matches (W2, D1) – with four points coming against current top-three clubs – Luton are aiming to win three successive second-tier home games for the first time in a single campaign since February 1996! They couldn’t have picked out a better opponent, as Luton have remarkably never lost a home league game against second-placed Blackburn Rovers (W12, D8).
- Blackburn will be looking to put the record straight here however, as the Championship promotion hopefuls arrive at Kenilworth Road after picking up a huge 1-0 win over resurgent Middlesbrough last time out. That victory added to their brilliant ten-game Championship form (W8, D1, L1), a run which has seen the visitors secure eight clean sheets as they plot an improvement on the 2-2 result in the reverse fixture.
- With his side chasing Premier League action for the first time since the 2011/12 season, Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray is still demanding more from his squad after their latest win, especially early on. He has a point, as the visitors are winless in the Championship when conceding first away from home this season (D2, L4).
- Players to watch: Scorer of a brace in the reverse fixture, Luton’s Luke Berry has seen his last two league goals come at home, both at or before the 30th minute. Standing up in the wake of absences, Sam Gallagher scored Blackburn’s last league goal, his fifth match opener this Championship campaign.
- Hot stat: Luton are yet to lose when leading at half-time (FT: W9, D1) while Blackburn are yet to win when trailing at the break (FT: D1, L5) this league campaign.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE