Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ludogorets 0-1 Braga Predictions | Europa League
Ludogorets – Braga Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 20.
Kick-off: 17:45 (GMT+1)
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3
EVENT: Ludogorets – Braga
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Ludogorets – Braga Preview
- While no European side currently boasts a run of consecutive domestic titles as long as Ludogorets’ ten, they lament a terrible UEFA Europa League (UEL) record, winning just twice across their last 27 games in the competition proper (W2, D9, L16). Shot shyness is a factor, with only Brøndby recording fewer UEL shots on target than Ludogorets’ two so far.
- Razgrad isn’t a happy home for Ludogorets in this competition either, and they could still become just the third side in UEL history to lose six consecutive home fixtures. In fact, the Bulgarian champions have picked up just one win across their last 14 UEL home games (W1, D4, L9), though that run includes a respectable 1-1 draw against Braga.
- Given that record, Portuguese cup winners Braga will be confident of getting something here, especially as they compete in a tougher league than the Bulgarian Parva Liga. They’ve avoided defeat in all but one top-flight game this season (W3, D4, L1), though a slightly negative record across their last 11 UEL proper away games (W5, L6) casts some doubt over them.
- Even so, Braga have won on five of their last seven away trips in the group stage. Additionally, if judging by a more far-reaching record, high entertainment could be in order, as ten of Braga’s last 11 UEL trips have produced at least three match goals. Eight of those saw both teams score, though that run did begin after a 1-1 draw here.
- Players to watch: Ludogorets’ Kiril Despodov has contributed to four goals across his last four appearances for club & country (two goals, two assists). Meanwhile, Braga’s competition specialist Wanderson Galeno has contributed to 17 goals in 17 UEL appearances whilst at the club (6G, 11A).
- Hot stat: Only three sides have averaged more than Braga’s 17 shots per UEL group game so far.