Best Betting Tips ⚽ Los Angeles FC 2-2 Portland Timbers Prediction | MLS
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, July 24.
Kick-off: 03:30 (GMT+1)
USA: MLS – Group Stage
EVENT: Los Angeles FC – Portland Timbers
TIPS: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.45@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Los Angeles FC (LAFC) come into this game having lost just one of their last 12 MLS fixtures (W5, D6). Their outstanding 6-2 win against rivals Los Angeles Galaxy in their last league outing continued a recent trend too, as six of their previous seven MLS games have now witnessed over 3.5 match goals.
- Fans should expect a lively start here, as the opener has been scored within 30 minutes in all but one of LAFC‘s last seven league fixtures – that’s also been the case in the last two MLS H2Hs. However, the fact that they’ve kept just one clean sheet across their last 14 league games is concerning.
- For their part, Portland Timbers are on a run of six straight MLS matches without a draw (W4, L2), with each of those seeing the victorious side on the day score first. Notably, all but one of their games across that period witnessed over 2.5 goals, and half featured a 2-1 scoreline either way.
- Overall, the feeling is that this game could be a tight clash, especially as four of Portland’s last five MLS fixtures have been settled by a one-goal margin. Intriguingly, that’s also been the case in three of the previous four competitive H2Hs.
- Players to watch: Diego Rossi is a man in form, having scored six goals across LAFC’s last three MLS games – he scored his team’s second goal in each match.
- Jeremy Ebobisse has been the game’s first goalscorer in each of Portland’s two games in the MLS is Back tournament.
- Stat attack: Four of LAFC’s last five MLS matches have seen the first two goals split 50/50.
- All five MLS goals that Portland have conceded in 2020 came after the break.
- Just one of LAFC’s last 15 MLS games featured a goalless first half.
|Head-to-head matches: LOS ANGELES FC – PORTLAND TIMBERS|
|11.07.19||USO||Los Angeles FC||Portland Timbers||0 : 1|
|02.06.19||MLS||Portland Timbers||Los Angeles FC||2 : 3|
|11.03.19||MLS||Los Angeles FC||Portland Timbers||4 : 1|
|19.07.18||USO||Los Angeles FC||Portland Timbers||3 : 2|
|15.07.18||MLS||Los Angeles FC||Portland Timbers||0 : 0|