Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lorient 1-1 Bordeaux Predictions | Ligue 1
Lorient – Bordeaux Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 24.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 11
EVENT: Lorient – Bordeaux
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Lorient – Bordeaux Preview
- Two clubs without a Ligue 1 victory in the last month, despite finding the back of the net regularly, will battle it out for three crucial points here in the northwest. With both Lorient and Bordeaux netting in the last five H2Hs across all competitions (W4, D1 to the home side on the day), an entertaining encounter potentially awaits.
- Lodged in the lower end of a mid-table logjam that saw three points separate fourth from 14th at the conclusion of the last round, Lorient’s home efforts have single-handedly kept them within reach of their first UEFA appearance in two decades. In fact, the hosts are the only club in Ligue 1 to be undefeated across their last ten league outings on home soil (W8, D2), boasting a half-time lead and first-half clean sheet in six of those eight victories.
- Searching for their first win away to Lorient in almost a decade (D3, L2), Bordeaux have a lot more than a H2H record to worry about as another defeat here would condemn them to their worst 11-game start to a Ligue 1 campaign this century (currently W1, D5, L4). Fortunately for their anxious fans and manager, the last time they held such a record – W1, D5, L4 after ten games in 2011/12 – the board kept their faith and were rewarded with an eventual fifth place finish!
- Bordeaux were one of three clubs at the end of the last round to have earned a majority of their league points away from home, and when considering that and their 60% win-draw rate as a travelling outsider this league season, they cannot be underestimated entirely.
- Players to watch: Lorient’s Terem Moffi recorded first-half goals in both H2Hs last season, whilst Hwang Ui-jo has scored Bordeaux’s first goal in three of their last five league fixtures.
- Hot stat: The pre-match favourite has won just 25% of Ligue 1 matches involving either club this season (W5, D10, L5).