Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lille 1-2 Nimes Predictions | Ligue 1
Lille – Nimes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 21.
Kick-off: 17:05 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 30
EVENT: Lille – Nimes
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Lille – Nimes Predictions
- Lille’s pursuit of a first Ligue 1 (L1) title since 2010/11 has taken a nervous stumble, with PSG and Lyon both now snapping at their heels, after three draws in their last five L1 games (W2, D3). Lille failed to score twice in those five matches, after being held goalless just once in the 24 L1 fixtures prior.
- If nothing else, Lille’s defending remains sound, with a tally of eight clean sheets across their current run of 11 games without defeat (W8, D3). The title-chasing ‘Dogues’ often bite the opposition hardest after the interval, racking up an incredible +24 second-half goal difference at all venues (GF 30, GA 6), and ‘winning’ the second half in five of their last seven fixtures.
- That is especially discouraging news for relegation-threatened Nîmes Olympique, whose goal difference of -13 after the 60th minute is the poorest in the league. They have conceded the last goal of the game in that time period on 17 occasions this season, including in their last two, but are showing some fighting spirit after one defeat in six games (W3, D2, L1).
- Nîmes have also failed to take victory from any of their three trips to Lille in the last decade (D1, L2), conceding at least two goals on all three occasions. Regardless, a win rate of 28.57% as a L1 travelling outsider (W4, D2, L8) does give some reason for hope.
- Players to watch: Jonathan David has registered second-half goals in four of Lille’s last six L1 victories at home, and overall, five (55.56%) of his nine L1 goals this term have come between the 89th minute and FT! David seems likely to steal the show, but it is worth noting that Nîmes’ leading goalscorer, Renaud Ripart, scored their first goal in his last trip to Lille.
- Hot stat: Ten of the last 12 L1 fixtures involving either club have produced two or fewer total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: LILLE – NIMES|
|09.01.21||L1||Nimes||Lille||0 : 1|
|06.10.19||L1||Lille||Nimes||2 : 2|
|28.04.19||L1||Lille||Nimes||5 : 0|
|16.12.18||L1||Nimes||Lille||2 : 3|
|05.01.13||CDF||Lille||Nimes||3 : 2|