Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lille 1-0 Dijon Predictions | Ligue 1
Lille – Dijon Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 31.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 22
EVENT: Lille – Dijon
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Lille – Dijon Predictions
- Counting three points for a win, Lille’s current tally of 45 points (W13, D6, L2) is only behind that of their 1949/50 campaign at this stage. Tied at the top on points ahead of this round, Lille will look to extend their Ligue 1 (L1) form since the start of December (W7, D1, L1) although six of those wins have come via a slim single-goal margin.
- Opening the scoring has worked like a charm for Lille (W10, D1) although they also possess an impressive ‘point retrieval’ rate after conceding first (W1, D2, L2). Equally impressive is Lille’s recent ten-game L1 home record (W7, D2, L1) with four wins coming ‘to nil’.
- On that note, Lille have won four of five L1 home H2Hs ‘to nil’ (W5), and Dijon remain the only team they possess a 100% home win record against amongst top-flight clubs they’ve played 4+ times. With Dijon recording a league-high 12 scoring blanks this campaign, that could continue.
- The visitors start this round level on points with bottom-placed Nîmes after winning the fewest games (two). It could have been better, if not for eight of their 30 L1 ‘goals against’ arriving beyond the 80th minute, scarring their L1 record after scoring first (W1, D2, L1).
- Positively, though, Dijon have won 60% of their points across their last six L1 road trips, losing just once in the process (W2, D3, L1). This surge is aided by an attack that’s scored two-thirds of their total goals this season during that sequence.
- Players to watch: Jonathan Bamba scored Lille’s opener in his last three L1 home scoring games, whilst Mama Baldé has been Dijon’s catalyst with four of his five L1 away goals, helping his side win crucial points (W2, D1).
- Hot stat: Dijon have lost 72.73% of the L1 H2Hs. Amongst teams they have faced 10+ times, only against PSG have they recorded a worse losing percentage.
|Head-to-head matches: LILLE – DIJON|
|16.12.20||L1||Dijon||Lille||0 : 2|
|12.01.20||L1||Dijon||Lille||1 : 0|
|30.11.19||L1||Lille||Dijon||1 : 0|
|03.03.19||L1||Lille||Dijon||1 : 0|
|20.10.18||L1||Dijon||Lille||1 : 2|