Best Betting Tips ⚽ Levante 1-0 Valencia Predictions | LaLiga
Levante – Valencia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 12.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 27
EVENT: Levante – Valencia
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Levante – Valencia Predictions
- Ahead of the 30th La Liga (LL) Valencian derby, both sides look destined for mid-table. Victory for the hosts would extend their lead over Valencia to five points, and cut into what is currently a one-sided LL derby record against them (W7, D8, L14). However, Levante have won just one of their last nine domestic matches in 90 minutes (W1, D6, L2).
- With eight of those nine games above seeing under 2.5 total goals, composure here is key. However, Levante have received three red cards across the last five H2Hs (0.60 per game), including their last two at home. Levante have also squandered a lead in six of their seven LL draws played out here so far this term.
- Though winners last time out, Valencia are plagued by inconsistency, as each of their last 11 LL matches have produced a different result to the last (W4, D3, L4). Indeed, the ‘Bats’ have not won back-to-back LL matches since February 2020, and their paltry 17.65% win-rate from league matches entered as sportsbook outsiders hardly inspires confidence.
- Visiting boss Javi Gracia’s poor personal H2H record away to Levante (W1, D1, L3) is another consideration, especially as his side on the day lost after drawing first blood in two of his last three visits. Yet, Valencia have an ability to recover themselves, having picked up the joint-second highest points tally after conceding first this term (as of Tuesday).
- Players to watch: No player has scored more LL goals in the Valencian derby than Levante’s Roger Martí, though he has never been on the winning side (D2, L4). Highlighting Valencia’s plight, defender Gabriel Paulista has scored their only goal across their last 439 minutes of competitive away play.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored in each of Levante manager Paco López’ last six personal H2Hs vs Valencia.
|Head-to-head matches: LEVANTE – VALENCIA|
|13.09.20||LL||Valencia||Levante||4 : 2|
|29.08.20||CF||Levante||Valencia||0 : 0|
|12.06.20||LL||Valencia||Levante||1 : 1|
|07.12.19||LL||Levante||Valencia||2 : 4|
|14.04.19||LL||Valencia||Levante||3 : 1|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League