Best Betting Tips ⚽ Levante 2-1 Real Sociedad Predictions | LALIGA
Levante – Real Sociedad Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 6, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 35
EVENT: Levante – Real Sociedad
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Levante – Real Sociedad PREVIEW
- Levante have four games left of the La Liga (LL) season to pull off the greatest of escapes and confirm their top-flight status for next season. It’ll be a tough ask though, as they currently sit six points from safety in last place after their late equaliser at Valencia last time out only kept them treading water as the three teams now immediately above them also avoided defeat. They have been showing fight recently after a disastrous start to the season, as all five of their wins this campaign have come since the turn of the year and they have scored in each of their last 12 games.
- Each game is a ‘must-win’ now but back-to-back 3-2 home losses against Barcelona and Sevilla means that only Cádiz (14) have registered less home points than Levante’s 16. Yet a visit from high-flying Real Sociedad might not be as bad as it first seems, as Levante have only lost two of their last 11 league H2Hs at home (W6, D3).
- As for Sociedad, they’re in the midst of a hotly contested race for European spots, with UEFA Champions League football still just about within reach should they end the season on a positive note. A three-game winless streak (D2, L1) has dented those hopes in recent weeks though, as Sociedad bid for only their third top-four LL finish this century.
- Averaging a league-low 1.91 total goals per game, ‘Los Txuri-Urdin’ have also seen a league-low eight of their 34 games produce over 2.5 goals, seven of which came on the road, although with Levante games registering the highest amount of goals per game (3.18), it’s hard to judge anything here. A 1-1 draw in Sociedad’s last away game saw them drop two points after going into half-time ahead for the third time this season, and it’s that sort of complacency that has dented their Champions League ambitions.
- Players to watch: Levante captain José Luis Morales has registered nine goal contributions in his last five games (G5, A4) and has seen six of his last seven LL goals arrive at home, while Sociedad’s Alexander Isak has scored the match opener in six of his last eight goalscoring outings.
- Hot stat: Levante have seen 33 goals scored past the 75th minute this season, the most in Europe’s top-five leagues.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG