Best Betting Tips ⚽ Levante 0-3 Granada CF Predictions | LaLiga
Levante – Granada CF Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 1.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 12
EVENT: Levante – Granada CF
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 0:3 WIN!!!
Levante – Granada CF Preview
- Round 12 of the 2021/22 La Liga (LL) concludes with potentially one of the most decisive matches of the weekend. Having traversed similar paths this season, Levante and Granada have both spent the bulk of the campaign so far shuffling in and out of the relegation zone, but both recently earned morale boosting home draws during the midweek round via 90th minute equalisers so expect two teams full of fight.
- Levante have now taken points from their two LL home fixtures under caretaker manager Javier Pereira, including an impressive 2-2 result with Atlético Madrid. They also have two draws from their two LL home starts as pre-match favourites, but will be hoping Pereira can guide them to all three here and drag them out of their 19-game winless LL run (D9, L10) and their worst league start to a season since being relegated in 2007/08.
- Despite a three-game unbeaten run coming into this clash (W1, D2), Granada will feel they are too close to the bottom for comfort, even at this early stage. However they do have double the points after 11 games now (eight) than they did when they were last relegated back in 2016/17, so it’s not time to hit the panic button just yet.
- However, visiting boss Robert Moreno is lamenting the fewest points per game of any Granada manager since 2018, and currently looks a long way from being just the second one of the last seven years to complete a full LL season. With no more than one goal to their name in a single LL away fixture this campaign, nor in any of their last four at any venue, they may struggle to test Levante’s defence on a regular basis here.
- Players to watch: José Luis Morales has scored Levante’s first goal in six LL matches this calendar year, including the previous H2H. Meanwhile, Darwin Machís has been Granada’s only goalscorer in three of the last four meetings between the sides.
- Hot streak: Both teams have scored in seven straight H2Hs.