Best Betting Tips ⚽ Levante 1-1 Celta Vigo Predictions | LaLiga
Levante – Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 26.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 7
EVENT: Levante – Celta Vigo
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Levante – Celta Vigo Predictions
- Monday night’s La Liga (LL) action sees the 17th top-flight clash between Levante and Celta Vigo (LEV: W5, D2, L9), with both in poor form losing their last three games ‘to nil’, respectively. For Levante, this represents a worse start than in eight of their last nine top-flight campaigns, and they’re level at this stage with their last relegation season (2015/16).
- Despite Levante failing to score in just five of their last 20 home league games, they’ve lost 1-0 here in four of Celta’s last seven visits (W1, L6). Though history suggests an away win, Levante head into this as favourites for the first time in LL this term, and boast a 81.82% unbeaten rate across their last 11 such games (W6, D3, L2).
- Visiting Celta are on a 316-minute scoreless streak and have now failed to score in 18 of their last 44 league games (40.91%). Their record of: W1, D2, L3 is their worst start based on points across any of their last eight LL seasons, as is the average of 1.5 goals they’ve conceded per match so far.
- Whilst Celta have a recent history of avoiding defeat as away outsiders in LL, they have won just 13.33% of their last 15 such games (W2, D7, L6). Curiously, just three of Celta’s last 11 LL away matches played on a Monday saw both teams score (W4, D1, L6) whilst eight of those games were settled by a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: José Morales (Levante – five) and Iago Aspas (Celta – six) are the top all-time goalscorers in this fixture. Each have two goals across the last three H2Hs, although Aspas bagged in both meetings last season.
- Hot stat: Celta have been involved in nine (six away) of the 40 overall 0-0 draws in LL since the start of last season up to the start of this round (22.5%).
|Head-to-head matches: LEVANTE – CELTA VIGO|
|16.07.20||LL||Celta Vigo||Levante||2 : 3|
|22.12.19||LL||Levante||Celta Vigo||3 : 1|
|16.02.19||LL||Celta Vigo||Levante||1 : 4|
|27.08.18||LL||Levante||Celta Vigo||1 : 2|
|19.05.18||LL||Celta Vigo||Levante||4 : 2|