Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lens 4-0 Troyes Predictions | Ligue 1
Lens – Troyes Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 5.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 13
EVENT: Lens – Troyes
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 4:0 LOST
Lens – Troyes Preview
- It’s been a great start to 2021/22 for Lens, who sit fourth in the Ligue 1 standings after 12 rounds (W6, D3, L3). That’s the club’s highest league position at this stage since 2006/07 – the season they last qualified for European competition, and something that manager Franck Haise will be aiming for after his side missed out by just one point last campaign.
- In a further sign of Lens’ progress, their return of three wins across their last four Ligue 1 outings at Stade Bollaert-Delelis – the capacity (38,223) of which is higher than the population of the town of Lens (31,614) – represents as many as they registered in their previous 13! This game could be a tight clash though, as five of their previous six top-flight H2Hs held here (W3, D2, L1) have featured under 1.5 match goals.
- After failing to win their opening four games, visiting Troyes recovered somewhat to avoid defeat in six of the next eight rounds (W3, D3). Yet, after conceding a late equaliser vs Rennes in their last Ligue 1 outing, more consistency is needed at the back if Laurent Batlles’ men are to avoid a fourth straight immediate relegation after promotion.
- Although they’ve won their last road trip in the top flight, you have to go back 20 years to find the last time ‘L’ESTAC’ won consecutive away Ligue 1 matches. The H2H history makes for worrying reading as well, as Troyes are on a winless run of 12 straight competitive matches here (D4, L8), while also failing to score in the previous five!
- Players to watch: Lens have ultimately won the three Ligue 1 matches in which the talismanic Przemyslaw Frankowski has scored. Aiming to eclipse him, Xavier Chavalerin has been involved in four of Troyes’ six league goals on the road this campaign (3G, 1A).
- Hot streak: The previous five competitive H2Hs have all featured over 4.5 yellow cards.