Best Betting Tips ⚽ Leicester 1-0 Liverpool Predictions | Premier League
Leicester – Liverpool Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 28.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 20
EVENT: Leicester – Liverpool
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.37@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Leicester – Liverpool Preview
- Leicester City will be feeling hard done by, scoring three goals in each of their last two matches yet still failing to claim victory. Losing to Manchester City 6-3 in Premier League (PL) Boxing Day action would’ve stung after a storming comeback, whilst twice letting a two-goal lead slip to lose on penalties to opponents here Liverpool in the EFL Cup prior highlights the inconsistencies that’s plagued Brendan Rodgers’ side of late.
- The ‘Foxes’ clearly need to firm up their defence, although one clean sheet across the last 14 PL H2Hs shows that this game may not be where any defensive improvement starts. Failure to record a clean sheet here could result in unwanted history though, as only in 2001 (66) and 2017 (64) have Leicester conceded more PL goals in a calendar year than 2021’s tally of 63 so far.
- With Liverpool’s most recent PL game being postponed due to a Covid-19 outbreak in the Leeds camp, they’ll be gearing up for consecutive matches against Leicester within a week here. The ‘Reds’ are seemingly in for a long battle with Manchester City for the PL crown so the league’s highest away scorers (28 goals) can afford few errors during the second half of the season!
- Jürgen Klopp’s men will be feeling confident though, after losing just once across their last 16 PL away fixtures (W12, D3). They lost this fixture last season though, conceding three goals on that occasion too, but their three consecutive PL wins at the King Power Stadium prior – all of which saw Liverpool lead at half-time – will be a motivating factor.
- Players to watch: Although Leicester’s Youri Tielemans gave away two penalties last time out, seven of his last eight domestic goalscoring outings saw him net his side’s opener. Meanwhile, expect a bright start from Liverpool’s Sadio Mané, as he’s scored six of his last seven goals for the club during the first half.
- Hot stat: Liverpool last experienced defeat in their final PL game of a calendar year back in 2013, and have won six of the seven since (D1).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION