Best Betting Tips ⚽ Leeds 1-1 Brighton Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Leeds – Brighton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 15, 2022.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 37
EVENT: Leeds – Brighton
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Leeds – Brighton PREVIEW
- Relegation-threatened Leeds United hit the self-destruct button again on Wednesday, losing their second Premier League (PL) game in a row after one of their players earned a first-half straight red card. That left manager Jesse March feeling “gutted” and lamenting “déjà vu” but Marsch and his team will need to refocus quickly as Brighton and Hove Albion come to town, a team Leeds haven’t beaten (D1, L2) or even scored against since returning to the top flight.
- The first team to rack up a century of cards of any colour in one PL season, the ‘Whites’ are in big trouble in the bottom three having played a game more than Burnley and Everton above them. Although desperate for the Elland Road faithful to give them a lift, they’ve only claimed one PL win here in eight attempts (D1, L6), with those losses all coming after conceding first.
- Ninth-placed Brighton might not want the season to end as they charge towards their best-ever finish with a record PL points haul. It’s easy to see why manager Graham Potter is reportedly coveted by other clubs after guiding them to one defeat in seven PL games (W4, D2) culminating in a 4-0 thrashing of Manchester United – their biggest ever top-flight win.
- In none of those games did the ‘Seagulls’ trail at the break and they’ve won all four league away games this term in which they led at half-time, just one of the reasons they’ve collected 60% of their PL points this term on the road. While they’ll expect a battle from Leeds, they’ve won three of the last four away H2Hs (L1), those wins each coming after they netted within the first 20 minutes.
- Players to watch: Five of Rodrigo’s six PL goals for Leeds this term came after the 50th minute while Leandro Trossard has scored second-half goals in three of Brighton’s last five league matches.
- Hot stat: No PL side has won more points (12) thanks to goals scored after the 75th minute than Brighton this term.