Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lecce 2-7 Atalanta Prediction | Serie A
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Lecce – Atalanta Prediction
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 1.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 26
EVENT: Lecce – Atalanta Prediction
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 2:7 WIN!!!
Lecce – Atalanta Prediction and Preview
- Lecce’s three-game Serie A (SA) winning run was halted by a 4-0 loss last time out. The hosts have been particularly prone to lazy starts, failing to score before half-time in 17 SA matches so far, and by extension, 22 of the 32 league goals Lecce have scored came during the second half, with a substantial eight coming beyond the 80th minute.
- Scoring first will be important, as the team doing so has avoided defeat in all of Lecce’s SA fixtures (W18, D7). Along the same lines, teams leading at half-time in Lecce’s matches have also remained unbeaten (FT: W11, D5).
- Atalanta, however, are setting a new normal, retrieving points in eight of the 11 SA matches in which they conceded first (W5, D3, L3). They’ve also managed to retrieve points in five of seven SA games in which they trailed at half-time (W3, D2, L2).
- Expect goals when Atalanta are playing as 20 of their 24 SA matches have produced over 2.5 goals, with 14 witnessing over 3.5. Along the same lines, Atalanta have scored at least twice before half-time in seven of their 24 SA matches. There could be a goal burst near the end of both halves too, with 41.27% of Atalanta’s strikes (26/63) coming in the time periods 31-45 and 76-90 minutes (including stoppage time).
- Players to watch: Gianluca Lapadula has been Lecce’s first scorer in five of the six SA games he’s found the net, whilst Atalanta have won with Duván Zapata’s last six SA strikes, three as his team’s first scorer.
- Stat attack: Eight of Lecce’s 12 SA losses have come via a 2+ goal margin.
- Lecce have conceded the highest number of SA corners (avg. 7.32), while Atalanta have been awarded the second highest (avg. 6.79).
- Atalanta have picked up the lowest number of SA yellow cards (51 – 2.13 on average).