Best Betting Tips ⚽ Kosovo 0-1 Slovenia Predictions | UEFA Nations League
Kosovo – Slovenia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 9.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 3
EVENT: Kosovo – Slovenia
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Kosovo – Slovenia Predictions
- Kosovo will be desperate to end their six-game winless run (D1, L5) in their first-ever H2H with Slovenia. However, with both teams scoring in all three of their UEFA Nations League (UNL) fixtures this campaign, and the opener being netted by the 20th minute each time too, even if they don’t grab all three points, this game could be an exciting watch for the neutral.
- Although they’ve lost their last two competitive home games at both HT and FT, Kosovo’s six prior saw them go unbeaten (W5, D1) and net an average of 2.33 goals per fixture – three of those unbeaten games were against sides ranked better than Slovenia (#64) by FIFA.
- Slovenia warmed up for this game with a 4-0 thrashing of San Marino, giving them a third consecutive clean sheet (W2, D1). They’ve now scored before HT in three of their previous four fixtures, as well as eight of their last nine wins.
- The visitors have been poor on the road in competitive action though, winning just one of their 11 such games since the start of 2017 (W1, D2, L8). A glimmer of hope is that all eight defeats came by a slim one-goal margin, although with six of those losses seeing the deciding goal netted after the 80th minute, it’s clear a lapse of concentration near the game’s end has been a major sticking point.
- Players to watch: Arbër Zeneli is one goal away from becoming Kosovo’s joint all-time top scorer. He’s been his nation’s first goalscorer in all four internationals in which he’s found the net.
- Benjamin Verbič is the highest scoring player in the current Slovenia set up with five goals. He’s netted the opener in three of the four internationals he’s scored in.
- Hot stat: Kosovo conceded after the 80th minute in their last five competitive home defeats.