Best Betting Tips ⚽ Juventus 2-0 Cagliari Predictions | Serie A
Juventus – Cagliari Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 21.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 19
EVENT: Juventus – Cagliari
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63@1xbet | Result: 2:0 LOST
Juventus – Cagliari Preview
- Despite a growing injury list consisting of key players, Juventus continued their fine run with a routine 2-0 over Bologna in Serie A (SA) last time out, as they play their way back into contention for the European places. That result stretches their undefeated streak to five in all competitions (W4, D1), and after keeping a clean sheet in all four of those wins it appears the famed stubborn defence of the ‘Old Lady’ is on the mend.
- The Allianz Stadium hasn’t been its usual fortress this campaign, as Juventus’ three home SA losses already this term equals their tally from last season – and that was the most home SA losses they’d suffered in a season since five back in 2010/11! There’s therefore few opponents they’d rather ask for at this time than Cagliari, having lost only once across the last 22 H2H fixtures (W18, D3).
- Cagliari are at the other end of the form table, and arrive here after back-to-back 4-0 thumpings in SA, stretching their winless league run to ten (D4, L6). Only their resilience to hold-out for seven league draws this season is propping them up off the foot of the table, but their solitary win this season is the joint-worst win tally of all teams.
- ‘Gli Isolani’ have collected the lowest number of away points this SA season too, with three draws all they’ve been able to muster. A trip to Juventus won’t exactly inspire confidence in Walter Mazzarri’s team either, as Cagliari have only been victorious once in 25 domestic away H2H meetings (D8, L16) since December 1990!
- Players to watch: In-form Álvaro Morata (JUV) has seen five of his seven club goals this campaign arrive before half-time, while Cagliari captain and top-scorer João Pedro has led from the front, scoring his side’s first goal in six of his seven goalscoring outings this term.
- Hot stat: Both teams have failed to score in eight of Juventus’ last nine competitive fixtures.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE