Best Betting Tips ⚽ Jeonbuk 2-1 Pohang Prediction | K League 1
Soccer Betting Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, August 1.
Kick-off: 11:00 (GMT+1)
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 14
EVENT: Jeonbuk – Pohang
TIPS: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.65@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Prediction and Preview
- Jeonbuk won last time out in the league after three winless K League 1 (KL1) fixtures prior (D2, L1), and have now scored first in eight of their 13 top-flight matches winning each time. However, only two of those eight opening goals arrived before the 30th minute, with 76.19% of their KL1 goals actually arriving after HT.
- In fact, eight of their ten KL1 home goals have arrived in the second half. Unbeaten at home this league season (W5, D1), Jeonbuk have kept five clean sheets, all resulting in wins. Either way, slow starts remain a theme with four of Jeonbuk’s six KL1 home games featuring a goalless HT scoreline.
- Pohang Steelers are unbeaten in six KL1 fixtures (W4, D2), after scoring 2+ goals in four. Whilst they scored first in nine of their first ten KL1 games this term, they’ve now conceded first in their last three. Goals remain high on the agenda though, as seven of Pohang’s last 11 KL1 games have produced over 2.5 goals (five over 3.5).
- Two-thirds of Pohang’s season points have come on the road (W5, D1), including five straight wins. Each of those victories came by a 2+ goal margin, with Pohang scoring 3+ goals in four of these games. Furthermore, Pohang have scored first in five of their six KL1 away games, with three of those opening goals arriving between 31-45 minutes.
- Players to watch: Kyo-won Han has been Jeonbuk’s first scorer in his six KL1 scoring games. Likewise, Stanislav Iljutcenko has been Pohang’s first scorer in seven of the eight KL1 games that he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Jeonbuk have netted five of their 21 KL1 goals beyond the 80th minute.
- Four of Pohang’s last five KL1 away games saw them win both halves.
- Four of the last six KL1 H2Hs were goalless at HT.
- Only one side has scored in eight straight KL1 H2Hs held here.
|Head-to-head matches: JEONBUK – POHANG|
|16.06.20||KL1||Pohang||Jeonbuk||1 : 2|
|20.10.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Pohang||3 : 0|
|11.08.19||KL1||Pohang||Jeonbuk||1 : 2|
|30.06.19||KL1||Pohang||Jeonbuk||1 : 1|
|30.03.19||KL1||Jeonbuk||Pohang||2 : 0|