Best Betting Tips ⚽ Japan 1-0 Ivory Coast Predictions | Friendly International
Japan – Ivory Coast Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 13.
Kick-off: 15:45 (GMT+1)
WORLD: Friendly International
EVENT: Japan – Ivory Coast
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Japan – Ivory Coast Predictions
- A goalless draw against Cameroon extended Japan’s positive record against African nations (W19, D7, L7). That result also ended their nine-game run without a draw, whilst eight of their last ten matches have now seen at least one team fail to score (W7, D1, L2). Furthermore, nine of those ten matches saw the same result at both HT and FT.
- Unsurprisingly, seven of Japan’s last eight international friendlies have also seen at least one side fail to score (W4, D2, L2), whilst six ended with under 2.5 goals. On the same lines, all three H2H friendlies have produced under 2.5 goals, with the winner registering a clean sheet.
- Ivory Coast held Belgium 1-1 in their latest friendly, which was just their third game from the last ten in which they conceded first (W5, D2, L3 – 90 minutes). That result was also the first time in those three that the ‘Elephants’ retrieved points after conceding first (D1, L2). Including their latest match, the Ivory Coast have scored exactly once in seven of their last 12 games, with five such goals coming during the second half.
- There could be some significant referee decisions too, as six of Ivory Coast’s last eight friendlies – including their latest – saw a penalty goal. However they have avoided defeat in 80% of their last ten friendlies (W6, D2, L2) with their ability to retrieve points after conceding first playing a part (W1, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Japan’s Takumi Minamino has five goals in 12 international friendlies – three arrived before HT.
- Wilfried Zaha has helped Ivory Coast to victory every time he has scored (W4). Each of his four goals arrived during the second half, whilst three came as their last scorer.
- Hot stat: Ivory Coast haven’t drawn against Asian opponents (W6, L3 – extra-time included), with the winner keeping a FT clean sheet in seven matches.
|Head-to-head matches: JAPAN – IVORY COAST|
|15.06.14||WC||Ivory Coast||Japan||2 : 1|
|04.06.10||FI||Japan||Ivory Coast||0 : 2|
|24.05.08||KC||Japan||Ivory Coast||1 : 0|
|24.05.08||FI||Japan||Ivory Coast||1 : 0|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League