Best Betting Tips ⚽ Italy 1-1 Germany Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Italy – Germany Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 4, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 1
EVENT: Italy – Germany
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Italy – Germany PREVIEW
- It has been less than a year since Italy were crowned European champions at Wembley, but they have endured several disappointments since. A 3-0 Finalissima defeat to Argentina on Wednesday night added extra indignity to a second straight FIFA World Cup qualification failure, but victory here in the so-called ‘Derby of Europe’ would be a great first step towards redemption.
- As his men try to better their third-place finish in the 2020/21 UEFA Nations League (UNL), Italy coach Roberto Mancini anticipates “difficult moments” ahead. Only one win across their last five outings (D2, L2) – including three failures to score – reflects that belief, but it is worth noting that Italy last lost to Germany at home way back in February 1986!
- Embarking on their first campaign under new coach Hansi Flick, Germany will be keen to start strong too, as they face two EURO finalists in this group. The bookies can hardly separate the sides for this clash in Bologna, but Germany enter the match unbeaten in nine internationals (W8, D1) and haven’t lost to Italy since 2012, in a run of four unbeaten games that includes their famous win on penalties in the quarter-finals of EURO 2016.
- With their ticket to FIFA World Cup 2022 stamped after a near-perfect qualification group (W9, L1) Germany will try to top their UNL group for the first time, after taking third and second spot in their previous appearances. However, they have lost three of their five UNL away matches (W1, D1), including a heavy thrashing to Spain most recently (0-6).
- Players to watch: Giacomo Raspadori scored twice in Italy‘s victory over Turkey, whilst netting ten goals in the league action this term. Meanwhile, the most prolific international scorer in the current Germany squad, Thomas Müller (43 goals), has collected 18+ assists in three consecutive Bundesliga seasons.
- Hot stat: Germany have been awarded less corners than their opponents just once across the last 11 matches.