Best Betting Tips ⚽ Inter 1-0 Torino Predictions | Serie A
Inter – Torino Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 22.
Kick-off: 18:33 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 19
EVENT: Inter – Torino
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Inter – Torino Preview
- It’s set to be a merry Christmas for fans of Serie A (SA) champions Inter Milan, as a sixth consecutive league victory over the weekend ensured that they will spend the festive period at the top of the tree. Peerless in attack lately, Inter have scored 16 goals in SA following their last one conceded – and there have been 461 regulation minutes of play since!
- As if that wasn’t enough, Inter are also the only remaining unbeaten SA side at home (W6, D2). Further fuelling the Nerazzurri’s confidence is manager Simone Inzaghi’s solid personal H2H record with his touchline opponent, Ivan Jurić, which stands at ‘W4, D2, L1’, despite sides under his command keeping just one clean sheet.
- Unbeaten in four league outings, Torino remain in the top half of the table ahead of this round. However, ‘Il Toro’ have already played the other three current top-four sides and consistently lost by a single-goal margin, meaning that the visitors’ chances of going 5+ SA games unbeaten for the first time since February appear remote.
- Torino’s contrasting fortune between home and away games further underlines such thoughts – they have picked up as many points as Inter at home (W6, D2, L2) but won just one SA away game (D2, L5). On top of that, Jurić has lost all five of his previous away H2Hs with Inter, with sides managed by him scoring just once.
- Players to watch: With six goals across his last five league appearances, Inter’s Lautaro Martínez is enjoying his longest run of consecutive scoring league games since joining. As for Torino, only two players have received more yellow cards in SA action than Tommaso Pobega’s six ahead of this round (0.4 per match on average).
- Hot stat: Torino are the only SA side yet to pick up a single point when falling behind in a game.